Thursday, October 28, 2004

It is finished!

Tennis is done! Well, I have one doubles team that has advanced in what we Ohioans might acknowledge as the "State Tournament". Like track people who go on as individuals. Only, this is for the Central Valley Championship-in which the top players would advance to battle other parts of the state.

Wait why did I just go on and on about that.

Funny thing: You know "puppy chow" the dessert snack made from Chex cereal? Well the other team tonight had a big bag of it, and some girl kept referring to it over and over again as:

Muddy Buddy!

HA! HA! HA! So the several times she said it, I kept thinking they were familiar with and talking about the one true Muddy Buddy that Trace and I are a part of!

Super funny to me. Maybe not yous though!

The one true Muddy Buddy.

One time in 1040's backyard Justin and I (and I think Mike) were playing what I shall refer to as: wiffle bat and tennis ball hit around time.

Somehow I hit (or threw it?) directly back at Justin forcefully, and it nibbed his neck in that forceful manner.

He was physically hurt. And so was my bottom after the punishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home