Wednesday, November 03, 2004

We have a President!

That was nice to see Ohio and Alaska pulling through for the guy!

Our high school "levy" went through as well. With projections of 1500 new students in the next 5 years, they are going to renovate and build new things and whatnots.

I've been sleeping a lot lately. Some sinuses came about, but I think the sleep sitch is b/c of the time change.

Today I even got up early, ran a mile, and did pilates. All with a foggy haze in my head. Last night, I just told myself: I'm taking control of my body and making myself get up.

What, with these 5 years of adulthood under my belt, I can get up if I have to...I could just never get up for myself.

For a workout. For a relaxing morning of taking my time, and even eating a slower breakfast. For some whispers from God.

p.s. Tracey, that magazine I got at REI had some amazing ideas for breakfasts. I'll bring it to San Jose and/or Thanksgiving.

I've been thinking about my parents lately. Just missing them. Just loving and appreciating what great people they are. Should call them later.

Can't wait to visit with my fam in about 2 and a 1/2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home