Saturday, October 30, 2004

YES!

I can't believe I get a WHOLE WEEK OFF with tennis getting done today at 11:54 a.m. I said good job and good bye to my two senior players who played well, but were inconsistent.

As soon as I turned the corner to go to the "school van", I started sprinting and exploding in my mind that it was all over! It was a good little season, yet somewhat of chicken with head cut off ignorance and new learnings in being a varsity coach.

Glad I did it!

Glad to receive moola next month.

Found this old email in my "business" email account, from Jan. 15, 2004, 3:06 p.m.:

"Mary, did you have a Lodge pan and a brush sent to me?

Love, Mom"

That was fun.

The Brian Wilson "Smile" album is very cool. I've been rotating him, Interpol (very cool and catchy), and of course Pinback. Wish I could hit the Dec. 5 Pinback concert in S.D.

Tracey, I Macguyer'ed the other Muddy Buddy Poster! I'm going to mat and frame it beautifully one day in Alaska.

I have a whole plastic tub of things I've been waiting to display for real.

In my real home.

Once and for all.

I'm tired of temporary living. We've basically lived out of boxes here. Going on our 3rd year here, that's ridiculous. My fault, but ridiculous.

Tomorrow: haircut, back duplex remodeling with bedroom/office switch. This in order to avoid 2 - 24/7 - crying neighbor kids and some little kid "swing set noise" that's always going on as well!

Main purpose though is to get the bigger room for packing, inventory'ing, and digital picturing our belongings for the Alaska move.

7 months people! 7 MONTHS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home