Friday, November 12, 2004

Tonight's the big football game of the year!

Too bad, I don't care for watching it.

I'll probubly go to the second half ;) Casey and his teacher buddy (a new young teacher who coaches varsity boys bball) are playing ESPN bball on PS2 and then heading to the game. I would have befriended my teacher buddy too, but didn't want Casey's pal to think we were trying to match make :) HAHAHAHHAAHHA!

Plus, I'm thinking 2 and 1/2 hours of bball with students is enough time given to the school for today.

So, with this big game tonight - a big rival game and the last home game - I'm feeling like I'm living in the Hoosiers small town tonight. I feel like watching that classic movie tonight instead...

So Matt your blogs have been entertaining. That sweater guy is an odd ball of hilarity!

Guess what everybody, I found my Dido cd. I know, only dad will be happy about this. So I'm wondering why I don't have her other albums. So chill. Such simple enjoyment of music.

The POD shuffle is over as I bust that (Dido), and then Adrianne Serna from Northview High School in Sylvania. Yeah, picked up some local music at a sweet Mad Hatter like shop in North Toledo one solitude outing back in the day.

Last night Case and I watched "Grand Theft Parsons" with Johnny Knoxville. I'll give him props for actually being a good actor, but the movie is a 2 thumbs down bore.

Hmm...any recommendations for some other "good" rentals for this weekend. Again, I have to comment on how this is a sweet 4 full day weekend! AHhT! LOVE IT!

MIKE! I SO, so, so, SO did that too in my college classes. In fact, I filled up the most possible amount of journals as compared to any other part of my life, just by sitting through college classes and thinking, laughing at other students, mocking professors, writing, praying, planning, ...you know ignoring everything else academically.

I plan to go to grad school after we start a family. And it will be a grand pleasure to receive again! Ahh, receiving and formulating your own thoughts, as opposed to preparing all the right answers and spitting them out to high school kids.

Just so they can spit them back to me on a test. Hmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home