Thursday, November 18, 2004

"It is true."

I like that statement from dad. I like that statement from God!

That concert sounded sweet J and Mike!

Dear Ohioans:

I would bring a sweatshirt, long sleeve shirt, gloves, and beanie/ski hat, and not a full blown parka/coat deal.

It's suppose to be sunny and 50/60 degrees all next week in Lake Arrowhead. And, I'm not thinking snowboarding will happen :(

Perhaps, even no on the gloves and ski hat - but you may want them for outside play (and of course Mom will want her new earmuffs! YAH!). Side bar for oddness: this California world gets darker so fast in the evening - therefore seems colder than it is...or something.

Otherwise, I'll bring some extra clothing, sweatshirts, winter socks, etc. just in case - for you cross country travellers.

Well, basketball:
It got a violent, "political" shove into a decision for cuts tomorrow. I now basically have to keep everybody, and that's annoying. Oh well, God's will be done. I will work for Him!

This weekend I'm helping the whole FCA group go to a "Olympics" competition outing of sports, and then we go to a Fresno football game! It will be fun, yet 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.

You heard right, p.m.! The last dealio I did like that was an 8th grade class field trip to somewhere long and far in a chartered bus...heh.

Okay, Sunday sleep it is! And Sam's it is for Turkey time purchasing! WOO! Later.

p.s. some new albums I delight in: Lisa Loeb's new one, Gwen Stefani's solo debut...and others I can't think of this second.

3 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the same reason, cravings and yo-yo dieting will never be completely clear-cut. I don't think, anyway. But posts like this post at least give a different view and make you think about it - maybe even for the first time.

 
At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When it comes to this post, you have to hand it to Mary. Spot on as usual! And if you expand your thinking a bit into other aspects of gwen stefani overweight the whole question can become quite riveting. Just take a moment ... you might like what you find :-)

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How on earth do you keep coming up with such gems Mary? Doesn't seem to matter how much time you spend on and everything that goes with it, there is always something else to learn, isn't there? Fascinating stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home