Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Okay, mom! A house!

Very exciting, are you getting into serious mode if this has the right price and time frame?

Nice!

So, today I had a good memory of going through and getting to know all of dad's 45s in the basement. This memory came about as I heard, and blasted Tommy James and the Shondells, Sweet Cherry Wine!

YEAH!

I've got to get out my "audio tape" mixes and redownload and mix them into cd format.

Yes! I would so enjoy that hobby time.

Matt I find your pinata excitement hilarious and awesome! Everytime my college house had a party (not bad ones, come on yous:)or anyone at all said they were coming over, I would immediately suggest a pinata.

After their boohoos, and "no, not this time Mary we just had one", I would get one anyways.

And then it would sit in the kitchen non-used till I could find someone silly mooded up to fling into action. The only stupid thing was the cat we had to live with. That's the end of that memory.

Well, I just got back from a teacher meeting where the "Elite Students Club" (not really called that) get us food and we eat a lot.

Now, I'm off to complete my Varsity Coaching Tennis duties with:

The Fall Sports Banquet! Ah, yes! A chapter closes in Chowchilla history for me :)

"the clock never stops, never stops, never waits..." Annie Waits, Ben Folds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home