Thursday, December 09, 2004

That was a good Thursday.

I've started this thing where I try to pray before I touch an ounce of work or papers on my desk in the morning. I try to bow even. It's humbling.

It's silencing to my busyness. It's a blessing from Him.

So, a lot of fun things have been sprouting into each day whether it be school/coaching related or shopping/family related.

Monday night my JV team won by 1 point and it was stressfully angering to be in the company of the "arrogant, shovanist (sp?)" referees. HORRIBLE.

I almost forgot for a second during the game, that those people are what ruin the sport for me as a coach. No other comments are going to fuel that slop. After that second in the game of realizing my anger, I flashed back to last year when I decided those zebra things aren't worth fitting over.

Anyways, I have good little athlete's again, but they're all 5'4' or shorter it seems. I feel like a giant out here @ 5'6"-ish. Then again I am teaching teenagers not adults, duh.

Other fun things are:]
A quick and fun Fall Sports Banquet last night. My seniors got me a makeover type of gift with make up brushes, a curling iron, etc. It was fun, silly, and harmless. Many of the parents were very openly appreciative and I abruptly accepted their compliments as graciously as I could.

I ran to Toledo tonight - I mean Fresno for my last bit of shopping. OFFICIALLY COMPLETED NOW!

There's a couple more I need to get ordered online-ish but they won't be on time for the holidays. I hope noone is offended by that ;)

Tomorrow at school I show movies of novels again. YES! And there is a championship football game rally the last hour of school!

Guess who's not paying to go sit in the 30 degree whether all night tomorrow, when the only thing that matters is the final score?!?

That's right! ME!

I'm going to organize my scrapbook stuff to do over Christmas break. I got myself a nice new 12 x 12 clear plastic sheet scrapbook from Michaelis last weekend for only $6. It's going to be my new "Adventure/Race Scrapbook"

Gotta go to sleep now! Happy Friday everybody! p.s. to anyone who cares I finally got the dream coat of a lifetime to me ever: a nice pea coat. I know cheesy but a great feeling to finally get. It was even 20% off b/c 4 buttons were missing.

I just went to Joann's and spent $4, sewed some new ones on, and BLAMO! Brand new!

"they got me some doses of novocane and pot" - video blog hilarity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home