Saturday, January 15, 2005

WOW!

The best game of the season happened last night!

We lost by one point (31-30), but really played amazing! ARGH! I myself got pretty into it emotionally and intensely on the refs and on the team! It was all worth it, and nothing to be regretted! Just intense! I couldn't see straight!

That was one of the few times in life when I think about blood pressure and realize how such extreme anger and frustration can boil the blood! OOOoooo! And the other times that happened was last year coaching bball ;)

All that, and after last night, I really love my team. It hit me a bit that I will never see them again after this year. Too sad. Too good too, though.

So, it's the 3 day weekend that we all deserve after slaving back from Christmas break! Thus, far I've spent it sleeping till 1 p.m. and opening packages from REI, and from Dad! Thanks Mike, Mom, and Dad for the gifties!

Well, I must go off to the school to get rid of work so I can not think about work until Tuesday! Happy weekend everybody! And I'll be looking for Matt and Tracey Sunday night! Go Colts too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home