Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Got some sweet surprise gifts in the mail/email last weekend.

One from Mike from REI! WOO! Already spent, I'll send ya a pic of what I bought! Heh!

And then one we got in the mail yesterday from Justin!

MILBORNES YEAH! Thanks you brothers! Thanks!

So, hey, a win's a win! Right?!

Did some good things in the game tonight, but did some slop too.

Tomorrow, in our back to back next game, we play the powerhouse of the league.

The one I've been talking about for a week and a half, and the game that got cancelled last week due to a power outage.

Anyways, today was very productive. And tomorrow is a half day. Don't you all know that 3 day weekend is in sight!!??!

Matt and Trace I'm sure are pumped, with Seatle and all!

So, Tracey: I'm gonna try and call ya again about plans - but our cell phones are both dead and the charger is lazily left at school every day.

I want to say go ahead with the Encinitas plans, but then again, I do think some Ohioans might not be to Chowchilla by that Monday or Tuesday of planning the camping.

I can't remember what they thought about being at Carl's etc. Was there an opening Wed. and Thurs. nights? (but that was the expensive camp site huh?

Best if I call both parties. Hope to do so tomorrow night --(I have a game) ---or for sure Thursday!

EITHER WAY: I'm good for the April 16th Alpine Challenge (S.D. area), and the "Strawberry Fields" Santa Cruz county one! YES!

I especially love this quote from the Santa Cruz webpage description: "Espressos and lattes at the levee, lunch at Royal Oaks, pie at Gizdich Ranch and perogi in Corralitos. A good ride for the accomplished weekend warrior."

OH YEAH! All that for only $35 or so! (can't register until the end of Jan.)

The May one will be my farewell adventure outing with you! :( So sad! P.s. have you seen this webpage: http://www.scarabs.homestead.com/ for adventure racing teams, advice, events!

And this sounds so cool, but I don't know when it is: http://www.csmevents.com/races/caleco.html

Happy mid week to you all! Bye bye now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home