Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy Anniversary and early bday to Matteo, and Traceo!

Yah! to you two being the best and funnest siblings of such elder caliber.

By the way, in thinking and analyzing where I thought you and Matt would be 7 years prior to these 7 years of happening...

I thought you'd be living in New York City working for Donald Trump as the "you're fired" emotional counselors for those kicked off the show.

What happened with all that then?

Operation "best shape of my life" is going on. Not too bad so far. It involves biking and/or running or both around 3-5 miles every other day.

Believe you me, that biking deal is such a sinch! Too bad it's dark at 5 p.m. everyday. Otherwise, "Pilates Bun and Thigh and Ab Sculpting" are slowing creeping into the lineup every couple days.

Now: I need to prepare better balanced meals.

By the way Trace, I was so close to spotting you those Pilates DVD's but I opted for a diff gift that should arrive in another week or so...and so on...did you get an email about it from the "company" I bought it from?

And OF COURSE, I'm still on for Spring Break ;) March 20-26 are the days I have off! - mom and dad keep that in mind if you were going to come out then, b/c I'd be in SoCal!

Really getting into the mellow quality of The Concretes, finally.

Good to read new blogs! And I even watched Justin's blog while it was current! YAH!

But that means...I've been at school for such ventures.

First day back, and I'm all organized so it's cake, but still...

Come on.

Getting up before noon?! What the world?!

Well, I haven't felt like blogging really either, and I have "league" bball to focus on entirely too much. All fun though - divert's my attention away from the reality of this hustle and bustle job! HA!! Jk, what an easily controllable profession.

Should be in bed. Super sleepy. Bye, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home