Saturday, January 08, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!

Dad's writing about you was touching. I'm glad my older brother is you! Live it up!


Severe tire damage,....TMBG.... I mean severe wind knocked power out from Merced to Fresno yesterday at 1 p.m.

WE GOT OUT OF SCHOOL @ 1:30!!! WOOOOO!!

But our game got cancelled and we were so ready to win and have a team outing to Subway ;)

Oh well, next week we'll be more ready for the horse team again.

So, we didn't get electric till 10 p.m. yet I slept the whole night and morning anyways. NICE!

Not much else to report! I'm off to workout finally! Weekends have to do and maybe once a mid-week, b/c of the darkness by the time bball is out every day.

Dad, your prologue to Narnia excitement was excellent! And Mike your redo Music was soooo....good!

I agree with Trace about more shorts from Justmeister! More!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home