Tuesday, January 25, 2005

And the blogging award winner is Bruce Edwards, Jr!

It's been good reading your thoughts dad. And Matt, and J I caught your last video of hilarity! I played it for my class, hope that's cool. I won't play your personal ones for them though, no worries --or one's with implants.

Oh, yah! I just saw Mike's new one. NICE FUNNY PICTURE! HA!

I'll bet choo all wanted a blog frequency report?!?

By the way, I think Frequency is a good, touching movie. I'd like to own that. And onto a connection between actors...(The Rookie)...Hey what if our son someday is the one who's suppose to make it to the majors? I've thought about that. Maybe,...maybe. No pushing though, God's will and our son's desire.

Not that a son would be in the picture for a long while though eh, no mistaken that ;)

I've been bred and trained to be an athletic supporter through all these years though right!?! HAHAHAHAHA!

Next topic: let's all pray that Casey gets a hugely paying job, and Mary gets free from teaching forever, and gets to write books.

Okay, okay, I can take one more year...one...

Right now, Casey and I just got back from my game.

It was a win. A big win against a stinky team.

Casey does the scoreboard/clock, and I do the obnoxious yelling. Not too annoying tonight though, hopefully for the gym sitters.

So have I mentioned that I'm getting more and more super pumped for our Vegas February outing! Only 17 school days until the excitement. And yes, I have a countdown on my board for that, and of course spring break too!

SPRING BREAK S.D. STYLE! WOOOOOOOO!

Right now, I'm watching "A Street Car Named Desire"...it's okay and black and white, we'll see how it plods along...Marlon Brando is entertaining, and I like the 50s scenes.

And as I watch the Casemeister skips to his loo in beddy bye time. Me: Night owl. Him: early morning baseball practicio.

What else, what else. Oh so the sun was out today. It was literally awesome! Felt like spring, and time to move! Well, talking about the weather, I suppose that's a sure sign to sign off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home