Friday, February 25, 2005

Vegas was fun!

We did a lot of buffets, walking 8-10 miles a day literally, and hanging out together.

Some highlights were the following:

1. Reenactment/Impersonators of the Rat Pack. Very entertaining and fun, and it made me feel like I was there in the 60s at that Sands Hotel!

2. ESPN Zone bowling, hoops, interactive boxing, football toss, arcade driving, and golf. WOO! This was the best part for me, just loving sports!

3. Buffets!! Mandalay Bay had the best one in the world! Gourmet everything and humoungous amounts of choice ;) Monte Carlo, Bally's, Bellagio, and the Riviera were the other ones we went to. All excellent, except the Riviera! SICK - like a dorm cafeteria!

4. Wheel of Fortune slot machines! Probubly played $20-30 throughout the week, and won $25, $10, and other small amounts on the BIG WHEEL that spins at the top of the machine.

5. Black Jack Tables! $3 min. is good. I won $60 one day, and then lost $40 a different day.

Casey played "Let it Ride" poker and won $9 which isn't bad for how complicated and weird it is with the betting. To me it was like, "how do you know you're doing good?"

So this trip we ventured more into the table betting and it was a fun experience. I love winning and then walking away! On the last day Thursday, it was harder to do that, but we had to get back to Chow to pick Bo'ey up!

We got in last night around 7 p.m. and I guess today is Friday! WOO! So good to have time away from this place.

Bo did excellent at the dog boarding, and the lady said he was so good, and several of the people fell in love with him over the week :) Such a good doggie! Apparently and according to Casey, he's getting his wife this coming fall!

Today I have errands and many whatnots to get going on. We got Turbo Tax at Office Depot last night and already whipped through our taxes. We owe like $75 and will get nothing in return! STUPID!

Tonight I finish my "teacher portfolio" and tomorrow I send off my APPLICATION TO ALASKA!

Good to catch up on all your blogs! Have a happy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home