Saturday, February 12, 2005

Movie Talk:

Just watched Garden State, and it was fun enough. The music was the best part! I respect that actor and him directing it and all, it was just a little anti-climatic for me tonight.

Maybe if I wasn't all haucked up on sugar I could mellow out with it. Still good to see it.

We're about to watch Collateral, which will be a movie I'll grade papers through I believe. We'll see I guess.

Last week I forgot to mention we went to see Aviator. It wasn't my cup of tea, but Casey enjoyed it, minus the Katherine Hepburn parts (actress irritation).

Wanted to see Hotel Rwanda today, but moola hindered it in regards to Vegas prep! That's right one more week till we see the Sanford's and just relax! Hope it's sunny there b/c our timeshare has tennis courts! YES!

Well, I'm trying to finish up my application process for Alaska this weekend. Back to focusing on that before Collateral!

p.s. Case has a phone interview from both the school districts he applied to! Exciting, and even more exciting if I can get the golden hand shake in from his special ed golden ticket!

Side bar: Michelle, hope all is well! Your blog really spoke to me tonight about letting God back into the center of our lives! THANKS! and take care for now! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home