Thursday, March 10, 2005

So I'll bet mom is on her 43rd gorilla family teaching...like helping that 43rd one get done by the Amani women folk.

Was it fun to reunited with old friends there? I'll bet! And there's more there too that you didn't know before!?! NICE and FUN!

Matt and Tracey your floors look immaculate! Beautiful and sharp! Can't wait to see them in person.

Well I'm taking the trash out, and going running! There's an alarm going of across the street that is really making me want to spring 5 miles!

For a Thursday too, I have much school work going on! ARGH! I'm gaining a stronger work ethic every day right?

OH, I've gotta fill out an online Anchorage app. before my chores (Ha, I knew there was a reason I was online!)

So, even though I sent a paper copy to Anchorage, they have new online policies! Impressive, I suppose.

Happy Weekend tomorrow to you all!

"What's that blue thing...doing here!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home