Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Hello my British Mom! Hope your flight went smooth and well. Now you get to enjoy Heathrow and a little shopping (so Dad tells me they have better shopping than Gatwick?!).

I'll be thinking and praying for you of course! Enjoy the fun life!

Anyways, today was good and busy. My classes have been doing a huge research project and it is finally over! Man, now what to teach for the 40 days left in school....puke!

Onto better fun things, SPRING BREAK! I hear Mike is already on his and that's fun!

Speaking of spring break, I've been tallying up some exercise so that when we get there (S.D)...well ...we can do more exercise! HA!

I've been running or biking and/or both of them every day, except weekends. Pilates, stretching, strength training....it's so good to NOT coach softball!

So Trace, you know I'm interested in the detox. I'm thinking I would like to officially go full go with it after spring break? I'm already on my own little detox right now. Chocolate detox that is, HA!

Except last night at my banquet my team got me a bunch of chocolate, but more cooly they got me some "Movie Tickets Gift Certs". VERY COOL.

The banquet was super nice and fun. I was nice to everyone and they were all nice back. How special ;)

Gotta go live some life off the computer screen! Love ya all - chat with ya soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home