Friday, March 25, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE-O!

The 2-1-st! WOW! Booyaka!

Anyways, so hiyalls elses!

I'm here in S.D. and Tracey and I are about to do some PeeLatees!

Lots of good hang out times and sun and fun! WOO! Good sun today, finally after 3 days of sprinkly rain and whatnots!

Great to hear Joan Edwards is back in town! I've missed her, and as always when visiting with one half of the fam, I really miss everyone being together ;(

:)

Well, this is just a quick boring blog to say hi and later I'll recap the good week!

I'd like to give a shout out to Anna W! Gotchore email! It is true about Alaska, and it is true that I shall someday make it to NYC! In fact, I was secretly thinking I could fit it in this spring, but alas with getting ready to move by June 5...it's looking complex!

Another shout out is to Michelle and Hannah (the little) who I just found out are going to be here in S.D. later in the spring during our bike event etc. NICE! That will be so fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home