Saturday, April 09, 2005

It was a good day!

Sleeping in, das good.

Then we went on a rampage and really cleaned out our garage! We got it all organized and set for a May garage sale! WOO!

Then I went to town preparing my VW for it's farewell next Wednesday, and I cleaned the truck.

Tomorrow, the Jeep get's a back handed compliment of a makeover (ha, mom, remember that phrasal?)

Palomar. That's a good cd.

Sounds like the U2 deal was sweet! Surreal! I feel like I know someone famous just by you and Tracey going to that. I don't know what that means, just pretty epic it sounds.

So, well, I'm off the blog world. All I know is the next few weeks shall rule: S.D. bike deal, see Michelle and the little, go to Ohio, pack house, garage sale, Santa Cruz bike fun, move to Alaska, never see cen cal ever again, be homeless for 2 months!

WOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home