Sunday, April 24, 2005

We're experiencing a real live snow storm as I type this, and Patches the dog is actually pretty cutely exploring our guest room here!

She is only cute b/c she is now 4 years old, and able to handle company and just sit and chill and be that cuteness.

LATE APRIL SNOW EVERYBODY! I wholeheartedly admit my spoiling California mind about that subject! UGH! And yes, of course, I know in Alaska I will be expecting snow ALL the time. But Ohio?! Almost May?! No lilac blooming?!

So, it's been a fun trip. We are at the Sanford's awaiting a dinner party with some of his parents friends, fam, and the Bruce and Joan lovelies are coming too! YAH!

Some highlights of the trip are:

1. Just being with Edwards family.
2. Just being with Sanfords.
3. Friday Night Live was so refreshing! ART! CULTURE! My brothers!
4. Watching Hotel Rwanda.
5. New Ibook!
6. Giving mom her birthday gifts, and I'm about to give Casey a couple gifts tomorrow!

On that note, tomorrow is Casey's birthday and we will eat out for it in BG or Toledo before we go up to our Detroit flight out!

I suppose I should be helping prepare the dinner party now, so I'm off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home