Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A good Joey from Blossom "whoa" is my feeling today! And on that note, Justin I like the "wha..t" from your video blogs.

It was a beautiful summery day, yet a little blustery with wind. It felt like the end of school days that we all know so much from Ohio. Those last few days of high school, the last few weeks of college where you don't do a dime of work...

Ahh...

Yet, don't let the California weather fool you (me), b/c there is plenty of Chowchilla living to do before we head out. Some goodbyes, some loose ends, some sentimentalities that I shall allow before a good, good riddens!

This new Reliant K album is superb! They seem to have stepped it up a major notch. It's a good farewell album for me.

Today I prepared my sub plans and now I'm home packing and just having fun with a week ahead in Ohio!

Bo'ey is set for his playgroup all week up in Fresno. He loves it, and they love him. He has to say goodbye to them too, right? :)

Well, I best be back to the joyous chores, Casey should be back from his game soon.

Oh, and I miss people's blogs, but I'm happy you're all living and not wasting your day with blog time (of course it is not a waste though).

I'll end with this quote I like from C.S. (Mike's blog):

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

(I'll put that in a "bucket" - from Rob Bell talk, Justin have you heard that section?)

Side Bar: Joyce Meyer "Improving Relationships" is an amazing cd set I've been listening to! She's so brash and full of God's truth! YES! MORE TRUTH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home