Friday, May 06, 2005

I haven't been reading blogs or emails yet this week really!

Sorry if you've been mentioning things and I haven't been responding.

It was a busy week, definitely one of those weeks where you think every day is a different day than it is!

Yesterday we got tons of rain, flooding the highways. It was great! It was peaceful, it was nappy time.

Alas it is Friday and my brain is fried!

We sold our fridge to a teacher buddy, I sold my IPOD to a student, and I'm planning to get a pink IPOD mini to go with my new G4! I also bought some new puma kicks and the old movie "Escape from Sobibor" (to go with Holocaust teachings). Does anyone remember watching that movie when we had like a Mike McDermont babysitter night or something back in the day?!

I got to spoil myself a little bit there with my bball coaching check, and everything else is locked up for our move! ARGH! We already paid for the Uhaul, and then let's not talk about "gas money" for the two car drive up! HA!

Sorry to talk about money. For how much I dislike it's effects, I spent several paragraphs talking about it?!?!

Well, I must run to the post office before my plan period is up. We're sending our resumes to specific principals b/c the district office process is taking too long and is annoying. The lady told Casey he could have a job at this one little town (Houston), but then yesterday told us it was given to someone else.

Just randomly! We were furious at that annoyance!

Oh well, God is good. It'll all work out one way or another!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home