Monday, May 02, 2005

I FAINTED TODAY!

HA!

It was so surreal! I went to get blood taken for my doctor's check up and I felt fine for the minute, then not the minutes afterward. WEIRD!

The lady is like, are you okay, and I was all weak, limp, weird, sloppy slouched. "It happens all the time, it happens all the time...make sure you eat something with a lot of sugar in it when you get home" she said. I'm fine with that remedy!

So that made me appreciate this fine machine of human design that God created in us. I take health for granted like most Americans I presume, and today reminded me that God made an intrical amazing machine that requires balance - and loss of that little of blood was out of balance for me.

Well then, I guess I'm glad (and sad) that I've never given blood for Red Cross or anything before. Whatta wimp! ;)

I'm getting excited for our bike event next week, but more importantly to spend the week AVOIDING work and hanging out with Mom, Dad, and Mike in our puny place! And then camping! WOOYEAH! So fun!

That's all I've got for today. I'm off to bike? Pilate? Yes, yes, this lazy bones has got to get moving! Love you all and keep praying for the Mavis daughter! God is in control.

"I'm goin' back someday, come what may, blue bayou..." - a good part of Justin's Blue Bayou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home