Sunday, May 01, 2005

A good weekend!

School has stepped into hyperspeed!

I participated in Chowchilla's Relay for Life this weekend; only for about 6 hours of the 24.

The house is actually quickly getting into shape. All the camping gear, Casey's personal stuff, half of my stuff, the garage, and half the kitchen, and all the closets are all packed and taped up.

It feels and looks good! Well, I'll not mention the back room that has my half stuff slopped EVERYWHERE!

Luckily it will be done by the time our final vistors arrive!

Bruce, Joan, and Mike next Tuesday! WOO!

That's all for now, I have an FCA meeting/BBQ to go to. Hope it goes quick b/c I have lesson plans to do for tomorrow!

"Now Ester has 2.4 million children! She writes us and asks to pray for them all...do anything you can to help..." - new Sara Groves cd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home