Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Hero

So weird how Jesus talks to me sometimes.

A student presented the Mariah Carey song "Hero", and it was your basic mumuring music that I block out due to disgustingness and lack of talent.

As an activity for this "music project", the student had us all answer this question:

What is your worst fear?

Well, I know I'm going to heaven. I know my sins are forgiven. So to be honest, I have to answer with death/physical ailment.

The second it spilt out of my pen onto the paper...

"Oh death, physical ailment?
That's easy! Mary I've got you covered! You're free to live forEVER! So quit wasting time worrying about that"

WHOANESS! WOOHOOOYEAH!

So weird and so good. I'm sure everyone worries about that too, but with my doctor's routine check up last month and with our future all up in the air this summer, I had somehow misplaced all other worries into that pidily little thing: life and death of this tent.

Not piddily to me. BUT OH SO PIDDILY TO HIM!

BOOYA!

So in the words of the not so beloved Mariah Carey:

"And then a Hero (yeah Him!)comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like Hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a Hero lies in you" (yeah so, I capitalized my Hero's ref! :)

Yah! That's all I've been wanting to write today. Well, except that I totally must reclaim my owning of Morella's Forest album Ultraphonic Hiss! Out of the blue a song of theirs came into my head. I love that album!

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYBODY!

Matt and Tracey hope you have (had) a great trip!

4 days of school left over here! I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home