Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Finding Neverland: A+, inspirational, sad, enjoyable, and totally unexpected quality.

Not sure what I was expecting. Even with dad's recommendation and amazing soundtrack I just couldn't push myself to rent it. I think I was completely judging the movie by it's cover. Bad design on the cover - but EXCELLENT MOVIE! Recommended to those who want to see a touching story, be inspired to write, and/or to those who want to spend a good afternoon by themselves on the couch - for quality emotional purposes, HA!

Trace, I've started running and pilating! Yesterday was my first fun since the 65er. It's so good to have nice weather to inspire healthiness - as dad alluded to in his blog on Calif. Good to here your exploits too!

So this morning on my hour off, I dropped the Jeep off downtown to get brand new tires. Our "new" ones (used) that Casey's dad put on a month ago are cracking, blablabla. So I dropped it off and had a nice stroll back to school on foot. It was a peaceful and enjoyable Chowchilla time.

Last night Casey had his baseball banquet and was blessed with two gift certs: Tahoe Joe's and Elephant Bar (never been to the latter). NICE! We'll end our days in CenCal in style! (ha, saw CenCal on a hat in Monterey County once - hilarious!)

I do want to get a black NorCal hooded zipper sweatshirt sometime in life. I have it all picked out and I will buy it for my birthday. Sorry I just thought of that.

Matt, I really like Hal. Thanks for the rec.

Gotta go, the bell is ringing. It seems like I had a couple more things to report...but I'll write them later when I remember them ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home