Friday, August 26, 2005

Howdy Kiwi-s!

Oh, I picked up a new fun name that New Zealanders call themselves. It sounds so fun and cute.

So, hey, how would you like to be called Orka? I'd say it's a pretty good nickname for someone named "Autie". Not Auntie, though. HA! It's just a random student I met today who lives in Willow too, she's funny.

Got lots of school stuff going on in the brain and yet lots out of the way, i.e. classroom cleanups and whatnots! The lady I took the place of left everything just about. Lots of random everythings...so about two, six hour days and I'm feeling set.

You know....we have official teacher stuff Monday ...don't ya know?

It's been "Hawaii raining" the last couple days. By Hawaii I mean, plops of rain through sunshine, and lots of rainbows. The mountains are so clear when it rains like that. Majestic!

Enjoyable blue rhinos Justin! Freakout! That's all for now everybody. I'm sure you'll all hear some school impressions the next few weeks, excuse them already if you'd like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home