Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Odds & Ends

A funny email from a Chow kid, "oh ya i heard of this cool indie/classic singer guy on mtv you might like him, i think his name is senjan stevens..."

SENJAN.

Tomorrow I'm going to my school to get into my classroom and "have an Eng. Dept. meeting". A meeting where the veteran teacher gives me any and everything she has step by step, day by day for their freshman curriculum! FREELY OFFERED TO ME! WOOYEAH!

Then we're suppose to go to the head of the Eng. dept.'s (husband/wife) house for a BBQ! With the weather, that's sounds just right!

We've been continuing the chilling with bike rides in the (unnaturally August) super sunny, 85 degree weather. Sunshine! Backpack, water bottle, pick up the mail a mile away, and then bike 2 more miles the other way to "town" to sign off on the certified Jeep title at the post office ;)

It's been some good days.

We got "Hitch" in the mail for enjoyable blandhood of Americana. We like Kevin James from King of Queens. I've been shopping A LOT online ... will report when arrived.

Good lyrics: "The preacher said, thank you Christina, and you smiled so proudly ... ... come unto me and I will give you rest for your soul ..."

Some shouts: Oh, Matt, I'm really into Bloc Party! Trace did dad dump the new Over the Rhine album to ya? Mom, the log cabin meeting? Really pumped for Mike and J's music pouring on! Bruce look for more music soon ;)

Gonna go remodel our living room set up to accomodate tv viewage from the higher kitchen island counter, as to avoid Bo's prowling into our dinner time at lower quarters. P.S. I'm participating in a community garage sale/flea market at the Willow Community Center on Saturday. Should be interesting to see the community folk...

Did I ever get those pics of our rental emailed out? Man I took them and uploaded them so long ago, that's weak. Excuse: yahoo mail (and my dig. cam. for that matter) are temperamental with their new pic upload deal.

Excellent news for Michelle and Company! WOO! And a long time ago, excellent AWESOME news on Jenny's girl healing nicely! And a new house too!

"I'm lookin' forward, and lookin' back on these days ..." Over the Rhine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home