Sunday, July 24, 2005

"Hello...to the world...you decide what you are..." - Fire Theft just shuffled its way into my blog time.

28, NO!

28, okay, great!

God is good! Life is joyful in Him!

Yesterday we went to Anchorage to see Willy Wonka and then dine at the Sourdough Mining Company! It was superb and enjoyable. I got coldplay and all-american rejects just to out on a limb it - get the music hobby legit. Your basic coldplay, good for moods. All-American = catchy, fun, not as light as first, more into it than coldplay though.

Willy: Grade A
Silly, weird, good, delighful songs - cool, weird, hilarious songs (I love the one in the nut factory for Veruca's demise).
There's always that darkside to Tim Burton's, but it wasn't too overwhelming here, and I liked it overall. Johnny sounded like Dr. Evil a little, other than that he was and always is too weirdly good.

Anyway today, the actual day, we took a bike ride, got some cake, and enjoyed some tele in true summer birthday chill style.

Other than that, I'm not sure what I've been doing since last blog....was it really that long ago. I guess I've been emailing/sending photos and having fun with the computer like so, but you all know how blogging gets annoying sometimes. I know, I know you're thinking, WHAT!? Mary just said that, Mary the one true blogging nerd?!? HA!

I have been hardcore about the scrapbook, letter, picture reorganization! I have placed all important/sentimentalized letters in plastic sheet covers, and all fitting into 3 new black binders. No, I haven't put them in chronological order..yet. HA!< Hilarious!

So, I have thought about a couple more book series to pursue. THAT'S THE PROBLEM! UGH and YAHOO! I have many, many spontaneous "oh yeahs" about book ideas. Yet, I have only had 1-2 major sessions of belting them out more in depth. I suppose the start is better than nothing.

As almost anything creative, the wide open avenues of creativity is both a freedom and a curse! TOO MANY OPTIONS JUST GO FOR IT ALREADY!

Well, that was my subconcious spilling out!!!!!!!!!! Have a good existence until next time!

p.s. Jackpot: Almost Heroes is finally on DVD!

"Hi I'm earth, have we met?"
"I don't think (high pitched voice) so..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home