Sunday, July 10, 2005

Another week flew by.

I've been going through slop and getting rid of it! Well, as last blog mentioned - trying to ebay it.

It's a process, thus repeated mentioning, but I'll try to cut back on that boring updating.

We bought a treadmill.

Wait, I can't remember the last time I blogged or what I said, maybe I'll repeat myself but it'll have to do b/c getting

Two screens up on dial up makes things slow. - Confucious say

Talked to Africans on the phone! NICE!

We decided to get the exact details on our house plans! Everything in it, but add a couple other things too. I say this b/c we were going to get rid of the garage and side rooms in there.

WOO! And I say this before we get the base price of things we originated Friday with the builder. Tomorrow will most likely be an annoying price set back, but we're sick of it and will get it going on either way!

Thank God we're both blessed with a job! That's all I got for today. Have a good Sunday and week :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home