Thursday, July 14, 2005

Lots of book ideas flowing to me this week!

They're getting typed too! Come on let's go!

Casey left for fishing this morning, and I am here with the good dog Bo.

Apart from my college-like sleeping schedule - good and bad - I'm up and about just staying around the house :)

Cleaning, organizing, and playing nerf hoop. $4.44 at Wal-mart!

So what?!

I'm a 28 year old lady playing nerf hoop in my living room with Bo chasing the ball around and me slam dunking all around him. I school him!

Want to get for our house in the next 5 years: ping pong table (to overtake that awesome Nerf set from 1984), double shot electronic bball, darts (yeah you know you all secretly like darts), Santa Fe lego train set for around the Christmas tree annually, archery set, snow shoes, snowboard...

Have a great July something day today everyone! Oh and Matt, that's a true SoCal trip! Vegas! Nice! Would have met you there, but you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home