Sunday, October 09, 2005

A crispy foggy morning and only the Patriots and Atlanta are on! We had a good homemade hash brown, eggs, and oatmeal breakfast on this Sunday morn. Mmmmm....

It's now crystal clear blue sky and chilly out today!

Casey has ventured to the property to do some chainsawing, and I will join in a few hours to stack the wood. Maybe it sounds boring, but to have 5 acres......it is invigorating to us! ;) Come see it!

So good Justin, so good! I love the little girl running out of church/school! Her escape! Oh, sorry about your camera!

Mike, I have a no lyrics mix of your muzak that I play when we journal in class. The kids are into it! Along with Finding Neverland, Amelie, and the Millions Sdtrk. So cool! They actually begged me to play some during their Vocab. test. HA!

So hey, why don't I have Enya, Sarah McLachlan, Dido, or Finding Neverland on my Itunes!? Better yet, why aren't they on my Nano!??! Oh that's non-exist at this time ;)

Time to start busting out my Enya cds b/c they are awesome alone, but they always prepare me for the holidays and the good Lord!

Hope the Apple Butter Fest was fun and good weather! Happy mid-October! Off to settle some semester lesson plans once and for all, no more working at home!

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Singapore jails bloggers for racist speech
A Singapore court Friday sentenced two ethnic Chinese to prison for posting racist remarks about ethnic Malays on the Internet, in what is considered a landmark case underscoring the government's attempts to ...
Hi, I was blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, see my ##DisneyWorld## related site. We have special vacation bargains for everyone. You may find one you like. Tim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home