Saturday, October 08, 2005

(written Friday night, posted Saturday morning)

Hey, hi! We chainsawed and stacked firewood this afternoon for a few hours at our property! And tomorrow we’ll do some more! They will start framing the walls of our house early next week according to our builder! And they finished concreting the garage floor and some sidewalk slabs this week.

So, it was a productive school work week, getting ahead lessonwise, and feeling more settled. The students have come to know me, my, mine classroom. Although one little dude got suspended 1 day by my reporting on his behavior, disrespect, and taunting an innocent special ed student in my/his class.

Other than that, life is more positive.

More enthusiastic and I’m taking strides learning to “love my job”. ;) It is an easy job to enjoy, if you allow it. So I shall allow it.

God is good. God is moving. As always.

Now, now, Brucey baby mentions Christmas lists, but does not drop enough hints of his own on Christmas!? If I was in Bowling Green, Ohio, I would be studying and listening to you and things you like (let alone any fam member if we lived near)….but alas I am 3500 miles away and I must use blatanence (that’s not a word?) and direct instruction.

Oh sorry direct instruction is what and how Casey teaches reading every day – standardized test style, ha! Weird huh. Reading directions from a book day in and day out….

Anyways, all others don’t be ashamed to start listing gift ideas!

Go ‘stros! HA! to Bo’sox! Seeya! Speaking of Bo, Oct. 22, Friday night, we pick up Bo’s mail order wife! So cute! More blog later…..

“Stop with the angry eyebrows.” – funny quote from some mom to her 2 year old son on that Nanny one second ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home