Friday, September 09, 2005

Regardless of when we get into our house, I want to.......

Celebrate Christmas an extra month with:

a (real) tree, decor, leggo train around that tree, Nat King Cole, Michael W. Smith, Amy Grant, Finding Neverland, Enya, Jingle Cats, crackling fire, hot chocolate, robe, slippers, large plasma tv, comfy recliner or couch, lots of movies, popcorn with melted Reeces Pieces in it, and, and, and.

Oh no! Oh yes! I am catching Christmas fevor in early September!??!?! HA! I'm already looking online for Christmas gifts...I am?...yeah sort of...ideas keep coming about but there is trip to Ireland to think about.

Okay, okay, let's just wrap up a plaid box of Kleenex (new) and call it a day together! It is my thinking that we should do Christmas in July in Hawaii starting summer 2007!

I think the weather change is getting to me.

More Friday brain spilage below....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home