Thursday, September 01, 2005

Did something on a whim this afternoon!

I downloaded The New P’s and Death Cab’s new ones.

Spent the rest of an Itunes bday gift cert. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Always heard good things, never took the time, dollar, or chance on them, but I'm really into being a bandwagoner after all their other music. Death Cab’s is really good so far (in the middle of downloading still)!

And, well, okay, should I?

Yeah I guess I’ll put it out there…..

I downloaded Hilary Duff’s “Wake Up” single too…heh, heh, heh,…swoopa. Couldn’t be helped, it’s too fun of a song to not play whenever I wanted. I know, CHEESE!

Welp, watching Shang High Knights and relaxing. Just an in our rooms work day tomorrow, should be chill and easy.

HERE WEeeeeEEEeeeeeeeee GO!

"cuz in my head there's a Greyhound station
where I set my thoughts to far off destinations
so they may have a chance of finding a place
where they're far more suited than here" - D Cutie

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Mare, how could you go HDuff?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home