Sunday, August 28, 2005

Back to... to.......well.....no.....wait....okay....back....to....ska.....ska..ooo...SCHOOL!

AHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Brick wall time people! The ever present brick wall hitting time where the body says, "No, I must sleep in!", and the brain says, "Okay, finally I'm going to be used for once!". Hahahahahahaha

For me it's back to teaching the newbies in the school. Mostly freshman, but a slice of seniors in Speech. Here is my schedule which starts at 7:15 A.M. and ends at 1:45 P.M. Actually short and nice sounding!

1st period: Naptime, no class and have to give room up for another teacher! UGH! Sharing!? Okay fine.
2nd period: English I
3rd period: English I
4th period: Speech
5th period: English I
6th period: English I

Only 2 preparations! WOO! Haven't had that for 4 years :) And have I mentioned we're in block schedules? Kind of weird and will take time to get used to, yet, we only have to prepare 4 days of lessons - on different days we don't see one of our classes. Weird. Okay.

All in all, I'm feeling pretty solid curriculum-wise, and I'm just anxious to get all the small talk meeting people and such this week already over with. I think the semester will go very fast, and the years here for that matter. It is my hope that I only have to do this 2 more times after this year....

Can anyone, really anyone come on, believe I have been teaching 5 years already!??!!?

So, tomorrow morning it is! Now, back to creating my Speech curriculum from scratch. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home