Thursday, September 08, 2005

Concrete to be poured Monday!

Beck's Guero album is pretty catchy. I keep hearing several songs on the radio, and I'm into it - already have the album compliments of the San Diego brother! Get it if you're wanting his querky, yet beboppy singy fun songs, quite melodic is spurts of fun.

But, really to be honest, J's new album is way more fun to sing to. qual-qual Just!

A Homecoming Friday is pretty chill-y set up for me tomorrow. Pep rally taboot, let's just call it a week. Really though this 1:45 p.m. out letting is great! I do have to say my days are......long and then it's lunch and only one more class :)

Mom, the house news Dad promised you'd report on!? :)

Mike, I like your new song. Mellow, down to earth, yeah earthy is what comes to mind as a descriptor. Makes you want to admit you're human and praise the High One. Not the "great one" which is what the natives call(ed) Mt. McKinley. We're talking the only One.

Well, the sun is slicing in through our bedroom windows now as a more normal fall sunset is becoming the routine. Must rest and veg the rest of the night. And guess who brought home a whole briefcase bag of "stuff to do" tonight.

Won't touch that! HA! I love that - just stop bringing it home!

IT'S THE WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home