Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Just when I thought I'd see and heard it all......

There was an alien on The Dukes of Hazzard tonight!?

Why is there always an alien or demon possessed some sort of an episode in every show?! i.e. Guiding Light, Days of Our Lives, V, Alf, you know the rest.

And secondly,

Ever heard of a Willow Billy? Have I mentioned it yet!? HA! It's the term for people who live in Willow b/c it's a boonie community - hillbillie.....Willow Billy..... Two of my speech students admitted and proclaimed Willow Billyhood and informed me of it's terminological existence. Alrighty then. Both hilarious and distrubing. I'm into it.

We have a well drilled and water looming far down below. We yelled echoing obscenities down the open pipe today. Hope to see some house framing later this week, maybe.

Earl was enjoyable tonight, predictable, but burst out spit type of laugh on some.

Office was quality as ushz. The secretary lady was hilarious!

It's already Wednes. tomorr. gotta start shortening words asap sarr marr jar car star ttul lol yeah uhhuh ok come on weekend!!!!!!!!!!!bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home