Friday, April 27, 2007

Bob was at my teacher conference Wednesday. Thee Bob. The one that Justin knows.

We lost 12-0 tonight against the Kenai High School Cardinals soccer team...but our team is really a "team" - good team building is going on. My assistant coach is a child of the Lord's own heart and is amazing to work with - especially when I'm scatterbrained.

So tonight, as my computer tells me its running on reserve battery (how long do other mac laps batteries last for yous? mine's only good for 2 hours then crap out....), I am thinking of 153 computers packed into a narrow and double or triple floored internet cafe in the heart of London. Always hot and gross. Never enough time to read up and reconnect to our roots, and don't blink b/c there's just about 55 seconds to send a generic "all is good and safe, having fun, miss you all" forward to loved ones.

Summer nears, and a travel minded wanderer's mentality becomes me.

Dogs are cute, Casey is ready for summer, God is good, God is sovereign. Thoughts and prayers are up and out constantly to those in need and in whom the heart is urged to intercede. Happy weekend to all, this is short tonight from an exhausted coach and teacher.

p.s. the snow is almost completely gone and we're off to Anchorage and beyond (after another home soccer game) to belatedly celebrate Casey's Wednesday in style tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Dear Mary,

You should blog more about blogworthy funs, not just to-do list and schedule blabs.

I know, I know.

From: Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home