Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ate superman popscicles today for a summer-y treat atmosphere

the end of school is nearing ever so nearer

I've been spending most of my thoughts on sports and fun things surrounding them which usually come to me while I'm "fake driving"

driving but not driving and not purposely enjoying the process of driving. In other words I don't like driving its just there in between freedoms of thought and rest.

2 cars the last 3 weeks b/c of coaching, thus I am a driver again and it's been a while

1040 sell?

some fun things I've been buying "for the teams" with "money that's not mine" but "money that's mine to spend" HA!:

75 outdoor basketballs that are red and black and are used to promote little children into loving basketball
75 cool new Houston high school bball shirts
50 mini plastic red basketballs to promote spring and summer camps
10 mini autographed basketballs for the seniors next year
15 sets of expensively cool new varsity home AND away uniforms
30 dribble glasses to promote good dribbling skills (thanks mom and dad for saving my old ones from a 1040 heap of throw aways

the weekend is nearing and I have to go out of town, over night for one of the last soccer game runs. One and half weeks left of that short, short sport

have great weekends and lives until next time

4 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger Bruce in Alaska said...

Popsicles icicles--do you know that 1960-s song?

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, what is it? - mary

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your "Jenny" and "Kim" links go right back to your page.

Ha ha.

Hee hee.

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! - mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home