Tuesday, June 26, 2007

this morning was a nice workout time with some basketball - hope to be sore tomorrow to prove it (?) sure

went to Anchorage to drop off Phil our teacher buddy with that apartment we borrow - drop off at the airport that is :)

it was fine and dandy except for big city clustery feeling but not a big city goodness feeling

tonight I'm thinking about the Goods, Matt and Tracey

I'm thinking of Justin

those people b/c I care and b/c I don't get to see them next week in Ohio

mom, dad, and mike I'm thinking of forefrontheadedly b/c I am SO excited to see them next week!

the Sanfords too b/c of wedding excitement and reunions all over

old friends to meet up with.......ahhh

It shall be a little oasis of joy and refreshment

amoungst that good reunions I hope the following:

restful sharing with each other
new house sitting
bowling and tennis
biking and ice cream
target, krogers and joann's
and maybe Once (?) in the theater if it gets there...

looking forward and anticipating and nerdily packing to get ready for that wonderous time to come! And it simply must be noted that we have a whole month of summer left when we get back - wooyeah!

3 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Bruce in Alaska said...

What bout crochet! I mean Croquet, of course.

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, croquet! I just got 3rd place the other night playing! - mary

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger emily said...

thanks for the kind words, mary!

enjoy your time in ohio!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home