Monday, September 10, 2007


Couldn't resist putting that champion picture of me up on the mountain top. Rocky Balboa (is that a good movie - should we see it?) I shall associate the picture with finishing my DC book, taking my team the farthest in history this winter season, and going for a week without chocolate (that was last week though ;)!

So! Howdy doo!

Had a good day of grading papers all the while administrators talking about computer workings I have been doing for 2 years now - lots of new teachers to teach.

At this juncture, Mom and I are taking in a layed back but obnoxious Laverne and Shirley dvd episode - borrowed from a friend. No commercials!

Mom made some amazing progress on my DC tshirt quilt and I'm excited to get the backing fabric tomorrow and keep it moving.

Look Justin! Mom took a sun coin picture!
Check out Mom and I on a wonderfully sunny and mountainous afternoon on Hatcher's Pass!

It's great to have my mom here! WOOOOHOOO! Who can say that enough!

I've been playing with the difference of pseudobook quality and blogger "plain folk" users and trying to post a picture on mom's blog. Did you see how huge it was, hahahahha! By the way mom is blogging, so check it out on Joan the Quilter link de la Bruce's.

Here is the picture that is suppose to be smaller on mom's:


Have a good Tuesday now ya hear!

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Bruce in Alaska said...

Mom's hair looks blonder in Alaska!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger justinkenya said...

poster size that pic and put a motivational line or verse on it, seriously! great pic! casey or mom take it? nice work

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i took it - me - mary of myself

nah, joanie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home