Monday, August 27, 2007

Well then, you sure can tell a whirlwind of school flew the days by! Bloggo missing of late de la Maria!

The school is going well and way less care factor easy mo-core 3rd year, same classes - catch that? Except I teach a last period of the day PE for varsity athletes which requires some last minute planning. They are wimpy complainers, and, but our job is to get them conditioned! Kids these days, they don't make 'em like they used to - Peter Cetera song.

Right now I'm watching "Drop Dead Gorgeous" a movie recommended by a friend, and I'm thinking, recommended? There are some quirks that's for sure. It's girl guffman stuff. Enjoyable enough to vege on a Monday night. I'm thinking I should treat Monday nights as party nights? Good idea or not good idea - you respond to me if you will a la comment cart.

The Alaska state fair is going on all this week, and we're thinking, "nah, had enough fairs in our Ohio time". But still they have those 300 lb. cabbages on display. Tempting, but not really.

In better reports, here are the singles I'm into right now as I grab a piece of pizza!

Womens Needs by The Cribs (inspires a certain shoulder shake dance within me)

Can't Believe a Single Word by VHS or Beta

Trading Twilight (an entire album) by Great Northern (worth a $6 pick up on itunes - some over the/sixpence/cardigans mellow feel)

Veruca Salt on new Charlie and Chocolate Factory sdtrk

I don't know why by Ben Kweller

Any Spoon singles off their new album - appreciated in the past - attention now given to officially

(new) Galvanized by His Name is Mike

Ride Like the Wind by Christopher Cross (absolutely excellent! Is Rick Ashley backup on that dad?)

Blackout by Muse

Born Losers by Matt Good

You Picked Me by a Fine Frenzy

Promentory on Last of Mohicans sdtrk

Check some of those out if you just need a lift in shuffling good singles. Much variety :)

Heard you're in the broken Land Rover window club Tracey!? That's hilarious and bad and weird and welcome to the club!

Hey anyone, ever tried Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches! TRY THE OREO ONES! AMAZING! Mom is here in 2 weeks! Woooyeah!! by for now ;)

3 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love skinny cow! Also check out slim-a-bear. He's extremely svelt...and yummy! Monday nights should be party nights because you deserve a celebration for starting your week. Once you start...you're in there, you know? You're likely to finish out the week! :)
Hmmmm...I'm not really sure if any of that makes sense. I haven't had any coffee yet!
-Em G

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mare!
we are twin reddies even though we are apart-mom had no sooner mentioned what happened with your window debaucle than i caused the same havoc on the other window! sorry mom and dad-i'm not really celebrating your vehicle dysfunction, i'm just rejoicing in the fact that these things happen to me and mare. consistently. throughout life. across a variety of contexts. and a variety of countries, for that matter.
-tracey

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA!

That's hilarious Trace!

Twin Reddies!

So you are doing the muddy buddy too right (along with Mission Bay)?

I thought I heard you say that a while back. I hope you do both too!

good to hear from you here - talk to you soon - mare

 

Post a Comment

<< Home