Sunday, September 16, 2007


Great, fun day - no thought of school at all ever. Do I even have a job?

As you can check out on mom's blog, we had a great Alaska fall day today! A nice walk by the creek with the dogs. A drive to Talkeetna for a nice little meal, good ice cream treat, and got to see one of my teacher friends!

Mom and I have been enjoying some Nertz playing and some knitting. Casey has been enjoying a good long weekend of relaxing too, and football.

By the way, here are some movie review opinions of mine from the past few weeks:

3:10 to Yuma: Good western pace, unpredictable, great ending minus something sad, good acting and overall solid enjoyability. A.

Fracture: I fell asleep after lotsa pizza. Was pretty good for the first half. Then I thoroughly enjoyed mom's good summary of the rest and feel no need to watch it again myself. C.

Tomorrow is the start of a new week, the first full week in 2 weeks for us school heads.

More importantly, mom and I have a small adventure to quilt shops and other Palmer cool shops tomorrow starting at 2 p.m.! Looking forward to dad being up here this coming Saturday!

To conclude this one: thoughts and prayers to the Goods. Farewell till next blogtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home