Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Heard a volvo commercial with Stephin Merritt (of The Magnetic Fields)?

"Wheels on the Bus" cover song

looking for a blog post free link....

Normal, good week going on with Page soundtracking.

Yesterday mom and I went to a quilt shop and mom got a really neat jacket pattern! Wish I could have bought her the example jacket there!

We headed over to a fun, quirky "general store" type place for free mini bags of popcorn and browsing old signs and clocks and old keys - fun things to look at in my opinion. Stopped at a nice little wrap and smoothie place too! Yum yum chop! But then again did you know I was going to throw the chop adjective in there? YES!

Wednesday already tomorrow, somehow. Okay then.

Me, myself? I've been getting really pumped for bball! It doesn't even start till after Thanksgiving! Fun to plan! It's only been what.....8 years of coaching under other leaders. Now, I do whatever I want! HAHAHHAHAHA! Fun things, fun things planned.

Happy mid-week blog catch up on Mare to you!

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Bruce in Alaska said...

Lots o blogging here!

Matt come tomorrow for BREADSTICKS, then Shelby and Mike for a night on the own before Alaskaville!!!!

coo coo ca choo,

father

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun comment! I just saw it today finally - few days later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home