Monday, October 28, 2002

Is it wrong to refer to the "daily blog" as my daily newspaper?

It's so relaxing to read about my families lives. Ah to miss a great fam :( Everyday I go down through the bookmarks of blog in my internet "favorites". And after Tracey our newest blogger, I think, "OH STINKO, that's the last one to read today", unless I go on to Andrew or Joel's which are refreshing as well!

So to all who are writing, just know that you make my day with your words and it really is an unseen support blessing from God!

Extra-sentimentality there can be blamed in delight on my Bruce dad. I enjoy cherishing my family! Thanks to my parents, who taught me to love God and my family!

Anyways, Audio Adrenaline crept into my life with a random catch of their newest song. Ocean Floor. Such a cheesy, simple song that reminds us to let Jesus free the guilt.

"They're all behind, they'll never find you......you're sins are forgotten, they're on the bottom...of the ocean floor."

AWESOME! Sometimes you wish you could stop being so retarded or obsessed, worried....or better said sinner. But then reality sets in:

This is a fallen world. I am human. That's how it will be until heaven. Remember that sin, look what you did there, here, ooops, oh...

YET NOooooo to that! AND DUH! Jesus died to clear us of that nature. If you think how huge the ocean is......GIGANTIC!! Really think about it, and the overwhelming power of it! Only God can get to the bottom of it where all our sins may be. But He's not going there!

WOoo to that! --------------Thank you Jesus! -------peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home