Friday, October 25, 2002

Today was blur, which is great for a Friday. Mary is listening to an Aimee Mann Christmas song. This Christmas cd I made last season is really good!

We made "mud pie" and nacho cheese dip for the teacher's lounge today. Every Friday someone's suppose to set up a small meal for fun, and for teacher's to pig out! Good times, and everyone was intrigued with the weirdness of my mudd pie creation.

The nacho dip really hit the spot (Casey made it), and thanks mom edwards for the hints!

Mike did you ever finish those three articles in time? Justin, I know what you mean about not wanting anything for Christmas, but then again I was able to come up with several things for peeps to look for.....heh.....small things though! Come on to that credit, sureness!

Dad I liked your blog today! Fun, interesting, informative, fun! And fun!

Matt and trace, I'm sure your weekend is going blastful, check ya in cali later. Tracey has left me with my own rusty math skills to figure out Bob Barker counting down. Um 2 weeks or so.

We're going to watch High Crime, and Changing Lanes tonight. Rented on DVD PEACE OUT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home