Friday, March 28, 2003

Suzy Dally! I just read your blog, and that was a blast!

Your best quote was: "Mrs. Dunn I didn't even really start my paper" reply "it was an in class paper, turn it in!" (then a blank sheet of paper is stapled to the prompt hmmmmm) Hahahahhahahahahha

I'm off to coach a softball game 2 hours away!!!!!!! Also, I'm suppose to teach 4th period right now, but NO! I have another teacher to cover for me......b/c I'm.......getting softball equipment....

For 45 minutes.

Please pray for one of my P.E. students who got in a car wreck Wednesday. She broke her back in 4 places and has internal bleeding. She has a good chance of making it and has been concious with some memory.

Lord? she's so young....15 years on earth...

He has His ways. check ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home