Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Dad, it's been way fun reading your daily journal of D.C. I wish I could spend time there with YOU! I couldn't find that Indian movie near us, but want to see it for sure. I'm for SURE going to download some of the soundtrack this weekend.

Anyways, tonight there is no practice, no game, but we do have a teacher's meeting tonight. Then Case and I are getting our taxes done at H&R block.

I should be getting my new Plumb cd today, and we're preparing to be brand new parents to a PLAYSTATION 2, not to a real human! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA.

Anyways, we should get the PS2 this weekend or Monday and let the games begin! YES! Plus I ordered Tetris for the gameboy mike & j handed down to us....a little bit of buyers overload on my behalf. So many birthdays is my excuse.

Now a true topic: I've really been seeking God each night before bed. Not taking him for granted and really deflating at His feet.

Mike you're right, "Million Parachutes" is good, and the song right before it reallllllly gets me seeking forgiveness.

Thank God He is always there for us. I'm tired of being a zombie every day. Enjoying life for sure, but not fully and completely in His hand and spirit.

Dryness.

That's what it is. Dry bones, needing replenished by His spirit.

Now that's a true topic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home