Sunday, March 30, 2003

Saw a shocking picture of James Taylor today with a mustache, skinny head, and long hair. Oldest Ripley brother anyone?

I've joined an "all ages" women's soccer team that plays on Sundays, and we had a game today in the blazing sun. Many of the players tossed some cookies and that was funny to me, but not them.

My new Wal-mart cleats are not being kind at ALL to the back of my feet, BLISTERS are majorly hindering my play.

Also, I'm finding that I've been out of the loop fairly long as far as organized sports. I can still do it easily physically, but some of the game I'm rusty at.

Besides that, this weekend was very lazy and well deserved. I ended up taking a never before done tour of Chowchilla, while hunting down some fund raiser tickets from my softball team.

That was fun enough.

I just watched Oliver Beene and before that My Big Fat Greek Life. Fair entertainment. Yet, I managed to catch some "Amercian.....something about that family in the 60s who have a daughter on American Bandstand everyweek.

What a great enjoyment and appreciation I have for oldies. Ever since 5th grade, dad has assisted in molding this love of oldies, let alone music. Should credit be given to Kit Eridon for sending that oldies tape to us in Australia?

Really though, thanks Dad! We all love music, and you've been a big shaper of that love.

So it's april this week, and Mom time as far as bdays! Talk at chew all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home