Monday, March 31, 2003

"It's just another day...for you and me...in paradise." Phil Collins I do believe I'm recalling this fine, HOT afternoon.

Now was I correct in reading Justin's blog with a report of SNOW? Craaaaazy!

At this point in time, I am sitting in one of my many classrooms passing the time avoiding research paper grading.

We got Dad's package in the mail and it was a dooszy! I got a color game boy hand me down, which makes me very happy.

Also, dad hooked Casey up with some c.s. lewis videos to teach the chronicles. THANKS DAD!

Mom, I just moved my sewing machine back to the back room where I hope to work at the desk. I had it in the living room every since you left in order to motivate the jean quilt completion. No avail.

I need an extended amount of time where I can really give it my all, and not feel overwhelmed with other things to distract.

So I plan on making my DC quilt, a quilt for Casey's shirts, and a couple other projects this summer, AFTER we get back from Anchorage.

Speaking of Anchorage! YES! Very pumped to explore up thru nor cal, washington, and oregon. YES! 8 weeks away! peace for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home